Tuesday 27 September 2016

You are Invited

For Free Business Analytics Demo
Hi, Amar here.

I wanted to invite you for FREE Business Analytics Demo.

Date    :  01st October, 2016 (Saturday)
Time   :  11:00 am to 01:00 pm

Venue Hotel Kens, Plot No. 53, Srinagar Colony, Beside Karnataka Bank, Banjara                                                   Hills,Near TV9 Bus stop, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500073               

After huge success and 200+ registrations in last demo, I am on demand announcing this demo, so secure your spot now to get in.
Business Analytics aspirants worry about below 3 challenges the most:
 
"Will Business Analytics help me take the desired career leap..."
" I am not an Analytics expert, will I be able to do Busniess Analytics..."
" Can I switch my career after this course..."
I'm here to help you finally solve this problem of "My career challenges". 
 
Introducing a FREE new demo I'm hosting on, 01st October, 2016 (Saturday)
Book My Seat Now
In this Free demo, we'll cover:
  • How Business Analytics can shape your career.
  • Career guidance and Jobs opportunities after Business Analytics
  • Know how of Business Analytics Program course details & more
  • How much time and dedication is required
  • EduPristine's offering- Training enclosures and fees
We're doing all this (and tons more) for ONE simple reason:
So you excel in your Analytics career!
GET INR 10,000 DISCOUNT ON SPOT REGISTRATION
Best Regards,
Amar

www.edupristine.com/?campaign_id=ba-hydA&unique_id=13309&city=hyd&course=ba&

--
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly